FORKLIFT HIRE – A SERIES
ELECTRIC TURRET TRUCKS
CALL 65 6545 3488
- 1.0 – 1.35 tonnes capacity
- Electric Motor
- Ideal for Storage
With various comfortable and adjustable seat options, the side seated operation allows the truck operator to have excellent vision during both forward and reverse traction of the truck. This driving position also allows the operator to park the truck in aisle, and exit the cab safely. The cabin is also equipped with different storage compartment options to suit individual customer requirements. The Linde system control (LSC) represents a significant advance in the smart control of Man down VNA trucks.
- Unique modular designed truck
- Different lift and drive motors, chassis, masts, batteries, cabins, etc
- The high contrasting LCD display gives excellent driver information
- Fatigue free working due to ergonomic positioned multifunction joystick
- Simple ergonomic controls allow precise and accurate function control
- Reducing driver fatigue and increasing truck throughput
- Standard and triplex mast options are available up to 1350kg capacity
- The slim mast design gives excellent vision
- A rigid, strong mast design helps reduce mast sway
- High performance AC drive and Lift motors are fitted as standard
- Optional motor sizes allow performance to be matched to requirements
- Efficient battery change with truck battery rollers and static battery stands
- The modular system allows batteries from 465 to 1240Ah to be fitted
- Optional positioning systems are available helping to give high throughputs
- Easier pallet handling at height through camera system
- Safe driving with camera
Intuitive use of the control panels enables throughput of goods to be increased without removing the hands. The operator can check the truck’s status via the multifunctional display. Designed for low energy consumption, the truck also returns energy to the battery during braking and mast lowering.
The new Linde A Man down range is a versatile VNA system truck designed for high density storage and retrieval of unit loads in very narrow aisles. In addition to modern, functional styling, the A range provides an environment in which the operator can work in complete comfort and safety.
A perfect interface between operator and truck has been achieved with the Linde ergonomic design concept, including spacious cab, comfort class seat and intuitive layout of all controls. The operators working environment ensures optimum performance.
The unique modular design ensures that an individual truck specification can be tailored to match the application precisely in order to maximise productivity at all times. The smart electronics of Linde System Control (LSC) continuously monitors the truck’s technical potential in order to deliver optimum simultaneous lift and travel speeds relative to lift height and load weight.
Linde has used it’s vast experience in very narrow aisle applications, in conjunction with the latest technology available to ensure the new A range is a high quality product with exceptional product life. CAN bus diagnostics enable rapid fault finding and repair helping to achieve exceptional levels of truck uptime.